1. Anna-Lisa Björling, 1910 – 2006. Married 1935 to Jussi Björling. Elected 7 January 1989 in connection with the formation of The Jussi Björling Society.
2. Luciano Pavarotti, 1935 –2007. Elected 29 December 1989.
Italian World Tenor
3. Märta Björling-Kärn, 1904-1997. Elected 13 April 1994. Cousin of Jussi Björling.
4. Hjördis Schymberg, 1909–2008. Elected 13 April 1994. Soprano. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1934 –1959. Court Singer 1943.
5. Harald Henrysson, b. 1942. Elected 20 Februari 1999. Sweden’s foremost expert on Björling. Founder of and longtime curator of the Jussi Björling Museum in Borlänge, one of the founders of The Jussi Björling Society and its first chairman.
6. Ragnar Ulfung, b. 1927. Elected 9 September 2000. Norwegian tenor, engaged at the Royal Opera 1958–84. Court Singer 1976.
7. Erik Saedén, 1924–2009. Elected 5 Februari 2005. Baritone. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1952–1981. Court Singer 1966.
8. Elisabeth Söderström, 1927–2009. Elected 5 Februari 2005.
Soprano. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1949–1980. Court Singer 1959.
9. Kerstin Meyer b. 1928. Elected 3 Februari 2007. Mezzo-soprano, Engaged at the Royal Opera 1952– 1961. Headmaster of the University College of Opera, Stockholm 1984–1994. Court Singer 1963.
10. Nicolai Gedda, b. 1925. Elected 3 Februari 2007. Tenor. Debut at the Royal Opera 1952. Swedish World Tenor. Court Singer 1965.
11. Kjerstin Dellert, b. 1925. Elected 3 Februari 2007. Soprano. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1952–1979. Founder of Confidencen, Ulriksdal Court Theatre 1981.
12. Anders Björling, b. 1936. Elected 3 Februari 2007. Son of Jussi Björling, today active as photographer in USA.
13. Lars Björling, b. 1939. Elected 3 Februari 2007. Son of Jussi Björling.
14. Ann-Charlotte Björling, b. 1943. Elected 3 februari 2007. Daughter of Jussi Björling, actress and operetta singer.
15. Raymond Björling, b. 1956. Elected 2 Februari 2008. Grandson of Jussi Björling, tenor.
16. Dan Shea, b. 1937. Elected 2 Februari 2008. Longstanding chairman of the American Jussi Björling Society.
17. Margareta Hallin, b. 1931. Elected 7 Februari 2009. Soprano. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1954–1984. Court Singer 1966.
18. Joan Baez, b. 1941. Elected 6 Februari 2010. American folk singer, great Jussi Björling admirer.
19. John-Erik Eleby, b. 1960. Elected 5 Februari 2011. Bass-baritone, engaged at the Royal Opera since 2000. One of the founders of The Jussi Björling Society.
20. Andrew Farkas, b.1936. Elected 5 Februari 2011. Great Jussi Björling authority, author of the biography Jussi.
21. Hanna Hedman, b. 1934. Elected 5 Februari 2011. Owner of Bluebell Records, has issued most of the Swedish live recordings with Jussi Björling.
22. Enrique Gilardoni, b. 1935. Elected 4 Februari 2012. The ”Ambassador” of the Scandinavian and American Societies in South America.
23. Ingvar Wixell, 1931–2011. Elected posthumously 4 Februari 2012. One of the leading Swedish baritones during the 20th century. Engaged at the Royal Opera 1955–1967. Court Singer 1973.
24. Plácido Domingo, b. 1941. Elected 15 Januari 2013. Spanish World Tenor.
25. Bertil Bengtsson, b. 1962. Elected 1 february 2014. With great success is responsible for an AV-production for concert venues, which portrays the art of Jussi Björling. Bertil Bengtsson is one of the founders of The Jussi Björling Society and was a member of the first board of the Society and was for many years editor of the Society’s magazine.
26. Sue Flaster b. 1942. Sue has a strong connection in Jussi Björling´s life and achievement. Sue has meant a lot to our sister society, The Jussi Björling Society – US, where she has been both chairman and secretary. She is still active in the American society and deals with contacts and distribution of records and books.
27. Stephen Hastings b. 1952. 27. Appointed October 4, 2021. Stephen Hastings, editor of a music magazine and author of the reference book The Björling Sound where he listens through the recordings available by Jussi and comments on them in detail. He has participated in several Jussi events
28. Berit Lindholm b. 1934. Appointed November 29, 2021. She is born 23 years later than Jussi Björling, and had no real connection to him, neither as a colleague, nor in a repertoire that in most content didn´t consist Jussis, if you exclude parts as the title role in Tosca, Amelia in Un Ballo in Maschera and the title role in Turandot. The career and the roles of Berit Lindholm is in many aspects similar to the ones of Birgit Nilsson, and it is there where all three singers fits, as some of the prime singers of the twentieth century in our country. She has an obvious position as an honorary member of The Jussi Björling Society, and we grant her most welcome.